Hey, Hey!
Alrighty, I just wanted to make a small tutorial for ya'll. I did not get a request but I still wanted to make this for you! I hope you enjoy!
Here are a few things you will need:
- Cutting boards( wood): wood will only work.
- A drill: I did this project while with my grandfather, but I am pretty sure your dad will be just as capable, well if you have a drill. Any size will work as long as it matches with your bolts.
- Bolts: Any size you want to will work, just keep in mind you have to unscrew the winged nuts every time you place your book inside.
- Winged nuts: They will have to match the bolts.
- Washers: They will once again have to match the nuts and bolts.
Start with simple cutting boards. I got mine at Walmart for about $4:00 each. I already had the holes drilled in.
Take your two bolts and two washers and place them on each other.
Stick the bolts through the hole on either side.
Now place the other two washers on the top of the board and then lastly add the winged nuts.
Now your done! YAY! Go have fun with your new book press!
-M
Simple and informative, perfect tutorial to follow. Good job! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete