The Gift

Friday, January 1, 2016

365 day Penny Challenge

Hey Internet! Happy New year!

How's life on your end of the screen? So this Christmas I spent all my money on gifts for my family,I mean it probably was only 20 dollars but it was all I had. I know we just had Christmas but I have been wanting a new Ipod for a while, and I have decided to save and get a new Ipod touch 6th generation. I have no job, yet, and I only have about 20 dollars. I found a really cool challenge for saving money. Its called the Penny Challenge. For a whole year you save pennies, on day 1 you save 1 penny, one day 2 you save 2 pennies. At the end of the year you will have about 600 dollars. Now that would be really nice wouldn't it? I am going to use a small container that I got with candy in it to put my pennies in. I am starting on the New year, and hopefully this works!

Happy saving!

-M

2 comments:

  1. When I read the title I was like NO MADISON NOT THE 365 DAYS CHALLENGE and then I realized that you were talking about pennies and not blog posts and now I feel silly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping you wouldn't think I was stealing an idea when you read the title.

      Delete