I have been writing books for awhile, I never finish them. I try and try to work out what will happen and I either loose interest or completely forget. Over this weekend I have been going through my first book that I actually typed out, and I am amazed at how many stupid and silly mistakes I made. The first thing was the font size. I, for some reason wanted the size to be super duper small, so I fixed it and now I have about 54 pages. I am re-reading it and the way the people talk and how I used different words makes me cringe a lot. If you started a book a long time ago, and haven't touched it in a while, give it another go. See what you can make out of it. I will put a post on here when I am done if you want, just to see it.
Happy writing!
-M
No comments:
Post a Comment