Hey Internet!
So a while ago I did a post about The Ashtown Burials books, ( if you missed that post click here to see it.) I thought I could give you another suggestion!
I have been reading alot more lately due to the 2016 reading challenge. And I have found another amazing read. The book I am referring to is Divergent. I think I read it in two days. It is over 400 pages. If you are interested you can click this link and get to amazon. Or you can check it out at your local library. Click here for the amazon book of Divergent. The book is very action based and seems as though you are being told a story. In a way its like hunger games but not exactly the same. I hope you find this interesting.
Happy reading!
-M
Happy reading!
-M
No comments:
Post a Comment