Hello! Welcome to The Wonderful World of Crafts!
Hi, my name is Madison and I will be showing you some super cool, easy to do and really awesome crafting ideas. Lots of people have a really creative mind and can come up with something in the blink of an eye, I am not one of those people. I have to think long and hard about what I am doing, and it usually turns out very well. My blog is supposed to be fun and free for creative ideas. Take these fun things and do them yourself, make them your own! I have had many good ideas and then some where bad, I just had to think them through.
In all reality not everyone has hours upon hours of time to craft on their hands, I am in high school, I really don't have much time to do HUGE projects, I do it in chucks or smaller crafts.
So enjoy and please have fun doing these with me! If YOU had any ideas on what you want me to try then please comment!
Have fun!
-M
Congrats on starting a blog! I hope you have blogging just as much as Noelle and I do :)
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work ;)
Thanks! I am hoping that I will have enough time juggling school and blogging! :)
ReplyDelete