The Gift

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

What life was like

Hey guys!

Yes you read correctly, I died and am telling you what to do with your life. Yeah no...I have had people over the years ask me what life is like as a military child. There is no simple answer. I lived all over the place, but it all depends on what your parent does. Half the time I had no idea what my dad did, or where he worked. I am pretty sure that his last job was the only one we were able to know. He was a super cool, awesome leader for a squadron. But even though I got to meet awesome people and see super amazing things, like really wasn't all ease. My dad was deployed( left for a job, he went to Qatar and many other places.)   loads of times. Once for an entire year. Some of you guys have lived in the same place all your life and you went school with the same people through grade school to high school. I moved about every two years, I was home schooled though. And before you say anything, yes I can socialize, yes I have friends, yes I get out, etc...

Ok I'm done now, and to make up for this super short random post I will add a few funny pictures for ya'll...





-M

No comments:

Post a Comment