The Gift

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Busy Day

Hey Guys!

So I had a super busy day today! First I did school as usual but right after class I was interviewed by my school for the new website. I think it went well...enough. :) I was asked to pose for a few photos ( more like a few hundred photos) They hopefully turned out great! But after that I had a huge fan girl moment. No, I did not meet anyone like Benedict Cumberbatch, some one more awesome! I met N.D. Wilson! The author of the Ashtown Burials! I was freaking out on the inside! But you know on the outside I was like really chill ( Not really). SO I got my favorite series signed. And he knew me! I have lived here a few times before and I guess he met me last time we were here. But still he was like..."Oh hey! Nice to see you again!" I smiled and said..."You too!" I was thinking, have I met him before? Did my dad just say something about me when he got the third book signed the first time? But anyhow here is a photo of my signed books, just to show off to all who are (not) jealous of me. I am hoping to get a photo of myself and N.D.Wilson!


 
 
 
 
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment